- Choose your filters, then find the right employees in your own database.
- Only employees who are available and have the right qualifications are selected, so there is no flood of invitations.
- You then make the project (jobs) available online and invite previously selected employees.
- Now you can start assigning confirmed employees to different functions via drag & drop.
- Thanks to intelligent matching technology, Staffcloud shows you instantly which employees can be assigned to which functions, shifts or locations.
- Any planning conflicts are brought to your attention and you are automatically warned if you attempt a double booking.
- You can create new funtions or shifts within the staff planning module at any time.
- Planned working time (for marginal employment, part-time work or an employment model with a yearly work time limit) is taken into account during planning.
The right view for every scheduling type
Staff members can send you their work times via their own mobile phone (see time-tracking). Meanwhile, you can see via live-feed who has started working when and where and who might have gone for a break. Along with their working hours, employees can send any expense receipts or photos of their job location. This data is then directly used in payroll accounting.
After an assignment, employee data is collected and employees are rated for their performance. Once all data is gathered, Staffcloud helps you create and display project statistics, such as wage costs or compiled work hours.